Unifirst is a nationwide manufacturing company based in Wilmington, MA.
In September of 2021, I partnered with the Training and Development Team at Unifirst to deliver a 4 Hour Wellness Workshop focused on Mental Well-Being to approximately 20 managers who traveled to the Massachusetts headquarters from around the country and Canada.
One of the concerns was the mental well-being, stress, and burnout being experienced by managers. In addition to the normal challenges of management, the COVID-19 pandemic has multiplied the challenges manufacturing companies face.
So, I designed an interactive group coaching workshop focused on improving well-being, with an emphasis on mental wellness.
The first half of the workshop included…
- A Holistic Perspective on Wellness, followed by
- An interactive group coaching session on “Positive Psychology” followed by
- An interactive group coaching session focused on “Stress“.
After a lunch-break we focused on…
- Supporting members of their team during stressful work situations, followed by
- An interactive group coaching session on Self-Care that led to
- A Meditation and Breathing Exercises Session, and we concluded with
- Questions and Conversation
The team at Unifirst was cordial and great to work with, and I look forward to partnering with them again in the future.
I’m versatile as a coach, and I listed this general outline just to give you some perspective on what I can do.
If you’re working on a project to enhance employee well-being, and you’re considering bringing in a corporate wellness coach, let’s schedule a time to chat to see how I might be able to help turn your vision into a reality.
Yours in Health